Ukrainian diplomacy continues to work tirelessly on all fronts to protect Ukraine and Ukrainian citizens.
A new batch of Javelin and NLAW anti-tank systems has already arrived in Ukraine.
· The Australian government has allocated $ 50 million for the purchase of weapons and equipment for the Ukrainian Defense Forces.
· Japan has allocated an additional $ 100 million to support Ukraine. The total amount of Japanese aid has already reached $ 200 million.
· Estonian Bolt has allocated € 1 million to help Ukraine. The company plans to allocate another € 4 million over the next two weeks.
· Greece suspends all cultural events with Russia.
· The American petroleum corporation Exxon Mobil recalls its specialists from all Russian petroleum and gas projects.
· The Danish company Moller-Maersk, which provides 20% of the world’s freight, has announced the cessation of acceptance for delivery of goods to and from Russia.
· Australia has allocated $ 25 million in humanitarian aid.
· New Zealand has allocated $ 2 million in humanitarian aid to Ukrainians.
· France has already sent 33 tons of humanitarian aid to Ukraine. Two more medical planes will arrive today. Additional humanitarian aid comes from Lithuania.