Meest launched free delivery of humanitarian aid to Ukraine from Europe and North America.
Commentary: Meest company:
«Meest accepts aid from everyone willing. To send humanitarian aid, you need to contact one of the offices in the USA, Canada, Italy, Poland, Greece, Great Britain, Germany or France. In the shortest term the company arranges dispatch of aid to organizations responsible for its distribution in Ukraine».
Requirements for packaging humanitarian aid:
- Packaging can be cardboard or plastic;
- Maximum weight of each package – 30 kg;
- Goods need to be packaged separately by category;
- An A4 sheet with a detailed description of the contents of the box must be attached to the package with humanitarian aid;
- It is not necessary to specify the recipient’s address in Ukraine. All humanitarian aid will be delivered to the company’s warehouse in Lviv and distributed among various accredited organizations in Ukraine, which collect and distribute the aid where it is needed.
The company notes that specifying the recipient’s address in Ukraine is not necessary. All humanitarian aid will be delivered to the company’s warehouse in Lviv and distributed between different accredited organizations in Ukraine, which collect and distribute it where necessary.
Source: New Voice